We are looking for a Logistics officer who will be responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization. He will be responsible for the planning, oversight, and management and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects. Logistics officers work in the force, manufacturing companies, trading organizations, and any organization with a fleet of vehicles to manage.
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business administration, or Transportation; Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management, or in a related field
- Work experience in logistic or supply chain management
- Computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.